Friday, September 21, 2012

Thank you, Bridesmaids!




So, Bridesmaids are wonderful people and they make wedding-life happier and easier!


I would like to take this moment to thank all of them for their tremendous hard work, support, and encouragement through this entire process.

Here are the gifts that I have chosen as tokens of my appreciation. Each bridesmaid got their own Swarovski crystal starfish hairpin to wear for the big day!

Jackie is my Matron-of-Honor (she's not a maid being already married & a *hot* mama) and she has been the BIGGEST help through all of this since she has experience and could give me the most advice, help, and guidance. I chose this box because it was so elegant and sturdy - if you know her, you will know that she is naturally beautiful and graceful... and ALWAYS there when you need a friend. Her pin is a turquoise/teal color - quite against my sensitivities - to highlight the fact that we have completely opposite tastes when it comes to color palettes!! But thanks to her, no one has to suffer through a *fiery sunset volcanic orange* wedding...
BiYing was a superstar because during the 17 months of planning she was hopping back and forth between California and Chicago - for school, interviews, personal stuff, family, and Me! She made a commitment to be there for me and I could not have been happier to have shared this awesome time of my life with anyone else! I chose baby blue because I know it's her favorite color and I chose this owl because it was hilarious looking. When I think of BiYing I just think of all our crazy college years together and the insane amount of laughter and inside jokes. There's a joke inside this owl...

Lastly, Mariah was the only one of my bridesmaids who actually lives in San Diego, making her the most accessible on the fly. She was always willing to lend a helping hand when I needed opinions on dress colors or find out information on possible event venues - she even scouted out the Omni with me when there was like a private even happening... how awkward! So, thanks for braving through the whole ordeal - we made it to the end! I chose pink - and if you knew her, I wouldn't have to explain! =)

In closing, I would like to express my deep gratitude for the crazy amount of help and for throwing me the best parties of my entire life! I will never forget this incredible milestone and you made it happen!!


I will see you in the morning and then it's down the aisle! Goodnight!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank youuuu!! You're so thoughtful and yes, opposites do attract, because we complete each other hehe!!! Your big was so beautiful and wonderful, and you were absolutely glowing!!!! I cannot be more happy for you, congrats Mrs. Andrzejewski!!!!!! Btw, the pictures in this post are really nice, so creative!!

    ReplyDelete